FRIENDS OF CASA - HAWAII
Friends of CASA – Hawaii is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization:
Our mission is to provide support for the Court Appointed Special Advocate’s Programs for abused and neglected children in Hawaii. Our primary focus is to assist in recruiting and retention of Volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates in Hawaii.
- To ensure that every child in Hawaii who needs a Court Appointed Special Advocate has one.
- Raise awareness about the extent of child abuse and neglect in our state.
- Educate the public about the serious negative impact that abuse and neglect has on children.
- Encourage and support volunteers who are already trained as Court Appointed Special Advocates to remain active in the program by developing a retention plan and support network.
- Develop plans to improve recruiting & retention and develop strategies to raise funds to better the lives of the children being served.
- To support and fund projects and programs intended to improve the lives and wellbeing of children in foster care.
Checks & money orders accepted:
Friends of CASA – Hawaii
94-428 Mokolua Street, Suite 103
Waipahu, HI 96797
DONATE ONLINE via PAYPAL